With our training courseware you can:
✔️ Customize the content to make the training more relevant to your audience (i.e. using examples and case studies from within your organization or city)
✔️ Completely customize it for your needs!
✔️ Print as many copies as you need.
✔️ Have unlimited users within your organization.
✔️ Add your name and logo (and remove ours).
With our training courseware you get:
✔️ eBook PDF File
✔️ eBook Word File
✔️ Quizzes Word File
✔️ Certification Word File
Module One: Getting Started
Every organization is responsible for maintaining records. The ability to create, organize, and maintain records and archives is essential to success. Correct records keeping will not only offer liability protection; it will also increase efficiency and productivity. To put it simply, maintaining records and archives will improve the bottom line.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
Define records and archives
Analyze records in context
Understand different systems
Maintain and convert records
MIDDLE MANAGER OUTLINE:
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Introduction to Management
- Housekeeping Items
- The Parking Lot
- Workshop Objectives
Module Three: Ethics and Social Responsibility
- What is Management?
- What Do Mangers Do?
- What Does It Take to Be a Manager?
- Why Does Management Matter?
Module Four: Managing Information
- What is Ethical Workplace Behavior?
- What is Unethical Workplace Behavior?
- How to Make Ethical Decisions
- What is Social Responsibility?
Module Five: Decision-Making
- Why Information Matters
- Strategic Importance of Information
- Characteristics and Costs of Useful Information
- Getting and Sharing Information
Module Six: Control Basics of Control
- What is Rational Decision-Making?
- Steps to Rational Decision-Making
- Limits to Rational Decision-Making
- Improving Decision-Making
- The Control Process
- Is Control Necessary or Possible?
- How and What to Control
- Control Methods
Module Seven: Organizational Strategy
Module Eight: Innovation and Change
- Basics of Organizational Strategy
- Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Strategy-Making Process
- Corporate, Industry, Firm Level Strategies
Module Nine: Organizational Structures and Process
- Organizational Innovation
- Why Innovation Matters
- Managing Innovation
- Organizational Change
- Why Change Occurs and Why it Matters
- Managing Change
Module Ten: Managing Teams
- Organizational Authority
- Job Design
- Designing Organizational Process
Module Eleven: Motivation and Leadership
- The Good and the Bad of Using Teams
- Kinds of Teams
- Work Team Characteristics
- Enhancing Work Team Effectiveness
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
- Basics of Motivation
- Equity Theory
- Expectancy Theory
- What is Leadership?
- Situational Leadership
- Strategic Leadership
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations