Life coaching is a growing industry that transcends typical counseling, therapy, and even mentoring. The goal of life coaching is to address personal goals, aspirations and relationships and how they work in a person’s life. The key is to discover which
obstacles the client can overcome and which paths will lead them to their own success.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Determine the purpose of life coaching
- Define benefits of life coaching
- Know the tools and techniques for life coaching
- Outline a life coaching session
- Know the different areas of life coaching
LIFE COACHING ESSENTIALS OUTLINE: