In today’s business world, it is imperative to push the envelope on ways to increase productivity, without letting your product suffer. Assembling a high performance team of well-trained remote employees is another way you can increase productivity while maintaining quality. A high performance team can be used in many areas of a company. The tasks for the team could be as simple as sending out a high volume of mailers, or as extensive as creating a new software to help with cancer research. What would you accomplish with a high performance team?
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define high performance teams.
- Define remote workforce.
- Understand the characteristics of a high performance team.
- Understand how to create teamwork.
- Understand the importance of communication.
- Understand how to train your high performance team of remote employees.
- Learn how to manage a high performance team.
- Learn the techniques of an effective team meeting.
HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS REMOTE WORKFORCE OUTLINE: