The Workshop Training Library includes all of our courses for workshop training. Scroll down to see all of the courses included, plus other bulk pricing options. All of these workshop resources can be easily customized: mix and match training topics between courses, add new content, and even re-brand as your own. Here's what's included with each course:
POWER POINT SLIDES
FLIP CHART NOTES
ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISE FILES
QUIZZES AND TESTING
Sales can be a tough job, and it can be hard to keep your sales team motivated to pursue leads and close deals day after day. Rejection is sometimes part of the job in sales, and that can make some days more difficult than others. Developing a solid set of strategies for motivating your sales team will not only increase your bottom line, but will increase team member satisfaction and retention. Taking the time to figure out how best to prepare and motivate your sales team is one of the best investments you can make in your organization.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- Determine steps your organization can take to motivate sales team members
- Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organization
MOTIVATING YOUR SALES TEAM OUTLINE: